August 18, 2014

Fairy Pink Monday

Hello you. Today's weather has been awful. Just.. grey and windy, and the rain came pouring down. I hope your weather has been a bit better. If so, could you please send some sunshine our way?

I needed a pick-me-up when coming home, and this treasury made by Zehra from boutiqueseragun did just that! It's called Fairy Pink, and my newly listed Pink & White Cloud Garland was featured in it!



My favorite featured items in this treasury?


This Miniature fairy tale pink house handmade from polymer clay from


This Flower fairy necklace made by . Isn't it cute?

Yes, and my own Pink & White Cloud Garland :) Available in my shop!

I hope these items gave you a smile on your face, like they did to mine :) If not, keep calm, there is always tomorrow...



2 comments :

  1. Kawaii selections, especially that fairy house which I thought was lipstick. That watch is magical, like it could take me to the faeries.

    ReplyDelete