July 28, 2014

Mood Board Monday - A rainy day

Hello you! Here in Amsterdam, the weather has been great (meaning lovely sunny and warm) for the last couple of weeks.. So it was a surprise to wake up this morning to a dark, gloomy, rainy day..

Here's a picture taken just a few streets from my house today! Yep.. That's usally the road!

how about taking things positively ^_^


So of course, today's post is inspired by ... well, today! :) 
I love this teardrop necklace by . The color is such a pretty blue!
 
 
 This artist captured these raindrops so.. wonderfully! Check out her work at

 
And of course, this post wouldn't be complete without a little cloud and its raindrops, made by :)

 
Here's a screenshot of the full treasury I made this morning (click here to see it on Etsy):

 
And of course I have my own little clouds for sale in my own Etsy shop! (yes, some shameless selfpromotion, hah!)
 
 
Hope you had a wonderful day today, and wishing you a lovely week!



2 comments :

  1. Oh boy we need your rain. That is a gorgeous necklace. Blue can be a dynamic color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kepanie, if I could send some by courier, I would!

    ReplyDelete