October 5, 2011

WIP Wednesday!


Happy WIP Wednesday everyone! We had some kind of heatwave last weekend - which was really weird for October but nice though! we're back to our typical fall weather. But this year I try to be inspired by it instead of being frustrated. So next to my other fall craftiness I have two crocheting projects dedicated to fall, and they're really coming along nicely!

First, I have my Longing for Autum Jacket. The colour I chose is light yellow-ish. I'm quite happy with my choice since it's turning out to be a very soft yarn so I think I'll be very comfy in it! And I very much like the look of the pattern. I finished all the parts, but now I've got to sew it toghether and somehow I keep putting that off! I really hope I can put it together before FO Friday!


Then I have my Fall Blanket which is essentially a baby blanket but I'm making one for my couch so it's supposed to turn out a bit bigger.
I'm using chunky yarn and a 9mm hook and instead of ch94 I made a foundation chain that was approx. 150cm. I've just changed color from a dark brown to an offwhite and then I switch to a baby blue color. I do hope the color combination is nice, but I'll have to see!


My goal is to finish both WIPs by this weekend, so I can start on more christmas presents soon, the Martha Cowl Scarf and the Convertible Cowl!

Happy crafting everybody!

See my list of Year of Projects


5 comments :

  1. Both WIPS looks wonderful. Happy crocheting this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress you're making. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Evelyn, happy crocheting to you too!!

    Thanks for cheering me on Kepanie! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those colours will be perfect in a blanket together. It's nice to look towards to the cooler weather and to feel prepared for it, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're right about the colours goodpurl :) thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete